At AltusQ we know that sustainable success comes from a balance of head and heart, from clear strategies implemented with passion and commitment.
In July 1999 we started our business with a simple premise that organisations flourish when the people within them share a purpose and vision combined with confidence in their tools, their colleagues and their leaders. Such organisations have a clear sense of why they exist, a compelling picture of what they are building towards and a belief that what needs to be done can be done.
We have developed programs that link passion and strategy in organisations of any size. Programs that combine commercial acumen with deep care and, dare we say it, love. For energetic, ambitious smaller businesses we provide the structure and process needed to achieve their potential. At the other end of the scale we help corporate powerhouses reconnect with the potential energy inherent in their employees and customers.
Our programs include:
- Mentoring program design and support for corporations, industry associations and not-for-profits (QMentor)
- Business alignment workshops (Vision For Growth, Culture For Growth, Structure For Growth)
- Ongoing coaching support for businesses, Boards, and teams
- Leadership development (QLead)
- Thank God It’s Monday (TGIM) programs to build employee engagement
- Coaching for up-and-coming female leaders (QWomen)
- Coaching skills training and accreditation for leaders, managers and internal coaches
- One-on-one executive coaching supported by The Leadership Circle 360 tool.
We are proud of the consistent feedback we have received over the years from clients telling us of the significant and positive impacts we have had on their businesses and lives.